PALLET RACK COLUMN PROTECTION GUARDS
The column guard is a common option in pallet racking column protection. Worldwide Material Handling's pallet rack column guards are designed to prevent outrigger damage in your warehouse by protecting the bottom portion of the frame where most pallet rack damage occurs.
All of our pallet rack column guards come standard as a floor-mounted design and are available in 12", 18" or 24" heights. Each column guard fits a standard 3"-wide column with a footplate up to 3.75" wide. Pallet rack column guards for 4"-wide columns are available upon request.
Looking for solutions?
Give our sales team a call.
+1 888.650.WIRE (9473)
Safeguard your warehouse
Learn more about pallet rack protection.LEARN MORE
Rack Guard Specifications:
- Floor-mounted design
- 3/16"-thick steel construction
- 6" x 7-3/4" footplate
- Fits 3"-wide pallet rack columns (other column widths available)
- (4) 5/8"-dia. anchor holes
- Requires 1/2"-dia. anchors (sold separately)
- Available in 12", 18" or 24" heights
- Custom sizes and designs available