PUNCHED DECK | ProDeck50®
The most versatile pallet rack decking on the market. ProDeck50 punched decking is stronger and flatter than wire decking. With a weight carrying capacity of up to 250 lbs. per square foot,* it's ideal for storing heavy parts; small, stacked items and everything in between. It’s also the industry’s first single piece of pallet rack decking that is smooth and flat — so it won’t snag or tear items like traditional shelving. In addition, it has a 50% open surface area to meet NFPA 13 fire and sprinkler codes.
*Capacity based on uniformly distributed load (UDL). Capacities vary with profile, length and gauge of steel. Specifications subject to change without notice.
U.S. Patent No. 8,919,585 and U.S. Patent No. 9,376,809
Looking for solutions?
Give our sales team a call.
+1 888.650.WIRE (9473)
Safeguard your warehouse
Learn more about pallet rack protection.LEARN MORE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive patented design
- Punched-style steel decking
- Designed for pallet rack and bulk rack applications
- Hole pattern prevents small parts from falling through the deck
- Flat surface is ideal for hand-stack applications
- Flush design keeps beam face clear for labeling
- Stronger than wire mesh decking
Storage applications include:
- Automotive parts
- Carpets, padding and flooring
- Furniture and mattresses
- Hand-stacked parts
- Medical supplies
- Plumbing supplies
- Retail point of sale
- Small parts
Solid option also available.
USE PROSHELF TO STORE MORE IN LESS SPACE, AND ENJOY THE SAME GREAT FEATURES OF PRODECK50.
- Increases the number of shelves per bay for easy hand-stacking
- Replaces wire mesh, steel, or particle board shelves
- Can be used in boltless, clip-style, or wide-span shelving
- Increased capacity eliminates the need for shelf supports