BLOG ARCHIVE | 10 Reasons Your Facility Should Be Using The WorldRAM®
Written by Karina Kedaitis
Worldwide puts a lot of emphasis on warehouse safety. If you open their product catalog, you’ll find safety accessories that you’ve likely seen in warehouses across the globe. However, it’s Worldwide’s commitment to innovation that sets their selection above the rest. Their team continues to develop new spins on the classic safety pieces such as pallet rack column guards, flue spacing control, and more.
One of their newer staples, known as the WorldRAM, is a column protection guard that combines the strength of steel and the elasticity of rubber to create an entirely new level of impact absorption. This combination creates the perfect match against accidental collisions from forklifts or other machinery, saving you money on pallet rack repair in the long run.
So, out with the old and in with the new! Here are our top 10 reasons why you should consider the WorldRAM over other column protection options:
1. The WorldRAM absorbs more force than any other column protector.
2. Fits all roll-formed or structural steel columns.
3. Super easy to install – NO hardware required!
4. Yellow stickers wrap around the front side for high visibility.
5. Fits ALL pallet rack columns 3” wide, and up to 3” deep.
6. Fully protects the front and sides of a column.
7. Reduces column stress by 72%.
8. Stands 12” high but can be easily stacked for more surface protection.